University of La Verne's (an Ellucian® Banner® User) myCampus Mobile App Grant Briefing iSeminar
Thursday, 27th, February, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM ET
About myCampus Mobile App Grant:
CampusEAI Consortium is pleased to announce the availability of a limited number of myCampus Mobile App Grants. The myCampus Mobile App Grant Program is open to education institutions across the United Sates.
The CampusEAI Consortium's myCampus Mobile App Grant Program is designed to cover 100% ($60,000) cost of the myCampus Mobile App software license and upto 80% of implementation cost.
The deadline for institutions to apply for the grant is Tuesday, March 25, 2014.
Further information on myCampus Mobile App Platform Grant is available on:
University of La Verne, a private university, located in 1950 Third Street La Verne, CA, has launched myCampus Mobile that interoperates with the University's Banner® Application. Using the myCampus mobile app, ULV guests, prospective students, current students, faculty, staff and alumni can access critical information from the convenience of their iPhones®, iPads® and Android® devices.
ULV has worked closely with the teams at myCampus Mobile to launch a mobile platform tailored to the needs and requests of the campus's students, faculty and staff.
About myCampus Mobile
myCampus Mobile App includes a premium suite of new apps myCampus Mobile helps you stay connected to your university from wherever you are. Get access to your courses, grades, class schedule, or stay informed with the latest campus happenings. Find people in the public directory to get in touch instantly, find places on the campus map, get alerts, send messages and more. Below are all the myCampus Mobile App features for all the major mobile platforms including Android®, iOS®, Blackberry® and Windows® phone 8:
Functionalities of myCampus Mobile App interoperating with Ellucian® Banner®
Apart from the above functionalities myCampus Mobile App also provides the below mentioned Functionality list for Public Apps :
- Directory: myCampus Mobile syncs with the Institution's campus directory so students and faculty never have to worry about losing staff contact info.
- News: Institution's students, faculty and staff stay informed with local sources and up-to-the-minute information using myCampus Mobile.
- Events: The students stay up to date with a calendar of upcoming social and academic events.
- Videos: Users can access Institution's video feeds from their mobile devices.
- Photos: myCampus Mobile App keeps students and alumni connected to campus with galleries and slideshows for major events.
- Social Networking: ution's Twitter® and Facebook® apps give students an easy way to keep track of campus activities from a single location.
- Library: Students and alumni get sports scores at a glance using myCampus Mobile
Key Features of myCampus Mobile App Platform :
- Cross Platform Android®, iOS®, Blackberry® and Windows® Phone 8
- Native app functionality
- Fully Customizable Apps for your institution
- Institution Specific Branding
- Manage and add new apps in real time
- Write your own apps
- Single Sign On capability to interoperate with
- ERP/SIS systems (Ellucian® Banner®,Oracle® PeopleSoft® etc)
- LMS systems (E.g. Moodle®, D2L®, Blackboard®, etc.)
Questions? Please send an e-mail to:firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us at 216-589-9626
myCampus Mobile is trademark or registered trademark of CampusEAI. All other trade names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. CampusEAI is not a partner, affiliate nor does an agency relationship exist between Ellucian® Banner® , Oracle® PeopleSoft®, Moodle®, D2L®, Blackboard®, Facebook®, Twitter®, iPhone®, iPad®, Windows® Phone 8® , Blackberry®, Android ® and CampusEAI. CampusEAI does not develop, market or distribute Ellucian® Banner®, Oracle® PeopleSoft®, Moodle®, D2L®, Blackboard, Facebook®, Twitter®, Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, Windows® Phone 8®, Blackberry®, Android ® solutions or services. Neither Ellucian® Banner®, Oracle® PeopleSoft®, Moodle®, D2L®, Blackboard, Facebook®, Twitter®, Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, Windows® Phone 8®, Blackberry®, Android® endorses the products or services of CampusEAI. CampusEAI does not endorse the products or services of Ellucian® Banner®, Oracle® PeopleSoft®, Moodle®, D2L®, Blackboard®, Facebook®, Twitter®, Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, Windows® Phone 8®, Blackberry®, Android®.